Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

It seems in today's modern business decent customer service is relatively easy to come by. Are there some kinks here and there? Yes. Exceptional customer service is just so hard to find today. I stop by Sam Ash music stores very often being that i destroy my instrument every week. Most memorable time of customer service i had was when i first went to this store when i was younger. I was looking for new drum heads and it was my first time. The man at the register was BJ (silly name); he gave me in depth knowledge on all the heads, gave me a free head with accessories, and even gave me his card to come play with him sometime to show me some things! Great experience, that's why i still go there even today.

No comments:

Post a Comment