Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice



As being a musician and immersing myself in the life style I want to live my entire life. What I wear, what I do, how I act, who I associate with all has to do with the way which music has nurtured my mind into what it is today. Spreading real talent, helping others to understand their potential, and introducing the start of a career in media arts is a personal goal and a company goal. Irrelevant is what most careers are to some, they go about their lives not fully enjoying what they do for most of their life. Working as an Audio Engineer is a very rewarding goal to reach and a very fulfilling job to me as of now. Pushing the limits of what I can do or what I might someday be able to do is what I am all about. Putting hard work into something isn't enough: putting hard work into something and having it done right is something to always have in mind when completing a project. Being invested in projects sometimes means my way isn’t always the right way, I am happy to work with others on their expectations. Shaking off the dust from the last project I am always ready to start another. Let’s get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment