Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

My creative content for my final project is going to be some kind of audio clip featuring my product. Advertising my product is going to only be half the battle as much as getting the message of what the product is all about. Of course it will not just be some guy going on about how much you can help save the planet. It will be convincing, it will be entertaining, and most importantly it will be informative. Informative in terms that it will explain the disasters affecting the less fortunate. Featuring the opinions of actual customers, they will give the experience of the product that is Isa Soup and mention how important it is that we all help one another in this world. Creating a bridge between two different but similar worlds is the goal of my product. To create understanding, to create union, to create one people is a feat to accomplish. Done on Protools and recorded on my laptop this will be a very simple procedure. Possibly i may also include an image of some kind that reflects the voice commercial spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment